Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Monkey Monkey Annabelle

There was this variation of the game of tag when we were kids. The novelty is how the players pick the first "it". The group collectively chants (here's the complete lyric):

Monkey monkey Anabelle
How many monkeys did you see?
[Chant remaining number of players here, then count off]
And a-rikkitikkitee and a-blue-black sheep
Is-pell yes, y-e-s
Is-pell no, n-o
A-LIS!

I've been tagged by Althea, in some sort of social exercise where people get to share random facts about themselves. I thought about it, as initially I didn't feel like playing. I got to thinking about monkey-monkey and how much fun silliness can be, so here I am.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. I'm posting very little new material in my own blog but I find myself engaged in discussions in other people's blogs.
2. I used to be a staunch supporter of voting. Now I'm quite indifferent to elections.
3. My biggest (obvious) vanity is my handwriting. It's pretty.
4. My skin has vastly improved since I started using Olay Total Effects a month before my wedding (December 2006).
5. I'm outgoing, extraverted, and personable, but really I prefer to be alone for long stretches.
6. I majored in literature back in college, but I never really spent a lot on books until 2007; and most of them aren't literary.
7. I am geek enough to distinguish between SF and Sci-fi.

I tag: Alecon, Karl, Francis, Ming, Tanya, Kai, Betty

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

anong meaning nung rikitikitee