Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Adventures in KUL (some of it anyway)

It started with a knockoff Devastator (Constructicons) only that it was scaled better than the smallish one I have in our bedroom. I ended up buying a TF Classics Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus set, a Movie version Starscream in G1 colors (!), and reserved a masterpiece edition G1 Starscream. All in I will have spent RM 670.00 (just over PHP 8,000.00). I got all of them at very good prices so I'm really loving it. Francis is competing! He also got the Devastator knockoff and just left me at the Dôme café to get the RM 450.00 Masterpiece ed Megatron. Both our Masterpiece editions are rarer than the ones available (especially in the Philippines) so I'm really happy about it.

We are at the Berjaya Times Square in downtown KUL. We had come directly from the KLCC where we had a great lunch at the Penang Café. This morning we went to the Batu Caves which is a Hindu shrine. There stood a humungous gold idol of one of their deities, at least as big as Mazinger Z.

I'll post photos soon! I'm still in the thick of things... Buying, spending, oh yeah!

0 comments: