Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The lunar eclipse that I didn't see

I know I've seen at least two total lunar eclipses in my lifetime, and at least two complete solar eclipses. It just bugs me that I can't remember exactly when those happened.

It's just so good there's such a thing as the internets and now I can find images like this (even though I missed out on last night's eclipse).



I've always been an astronomy fan, having known the names of the major stars by age 10. I was one of the few people who didn't mind so much when the blackouts came during the Ramos administration in the early-mid 90's. I just didn't have the resources nor the talent to pursue astronomy, or any degree in science for that matter.

In any case, I always enjoy a clear night sky. Too bad last night was a cloudy drizzle-blanket.



0 comments: